Menu of Services
- Anti-inflammatory Diets: Inflammation in the body has been linked to a number of diseases including cancer, heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune disease, and dementia. Working with the Dietitian, we can choose from a number of anti-inflammatory diets and customize a plan that will work of you.
- Inflammatory Food Elimination Diet: Have you been experiencing symptoms of inflammatory disease such as runny nose, mucus, scratchy throat, itchy skin, hives, digestive issues or brain fog? An inflammatory food elimination diet can help you pinpoint any foods that may be causing your symptoms. Make a commitment to improve your health by doing a 21-day inflammatory food elimination diet and challenge program.
Rock-It Metabolism: Have you been a frequent calorie counter and gone on many restrictive diets that have slowed down your metabolism? Are you stuck? The Dietitian will prescribe a diet designed to trick up your metabolism and get the scale moving again. If you are eating a low calorie diet and not getting the results you want it is time to Rock-It forward.
Gluten/Dairy Free Diet: This diet is for anyone diagnosed with a specific disease that may be improved by the removal of gluten and/or dairy such as thyroid disease, gallbladder disease, acid reflux, celiac and gluten sensitivity.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): If you have been diagnosed with fructose or lactose intolerance or irritable bowel syndrome, the Dietitian invites you to try a two week elimination diet that can zone in on carbohydrate containing foods and amounts that may be causing the issue.
- Emotional Eating/Low Self-Esteem Diet Therapy: Are you an emotional or low self-esteem eater? This diet therapy focuses on eating healthy, whole foods and journaling to learn underlying causes of food cravings, food binges and overeating.
- Nutritional Health Coaching Packages: Are you ready to make changes in your diet and your life? Commit to a 6-session package of nutritional health coaching and learn where life imbalances exist and how to make small changes to improve every aspect of your well being.
- Group Presentations: Need a group luncheon presentation? Our dietitian offers nutrition presentations for small groups. Contact Sandy for information on nutritional presentation topics she has available and any associated fees.
Sandy Holterhaus, Registered Dietitian
Onsite Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Sandy Holterhaus, RDN, LD, specializes in adult weight management and disease prevention by promoting a moderate and varied dietary intake and the inclusion of regular exercise. Schedule an appointment with Sandy for a nutritional assessment, meal planning, medical nutrition therapy and accountability.
- Members 45-minute appointment: $16.
- Eligible non-members 45-minute appointment: $32
- Members 15-minute accountability appointment: $4.
- Eligible Non-members 15-minute accountability appointment: $8
- Record what you eat.
- Remove foods that keep you stuck and bring about cravings.
- Crowd out less healthful foods with healthy fiber rich ones.
- Practice eating slowly and mindfully.
- Offer gratitude for the food that you partake in.