RC N.O.W. is a 8-week cardio and strength training program with 45-minute classes including Kickboxing, H.I.I.T workouts, KickBOX Bootcamp, Kettlebells, Endurance Cardio, Strength Training, Cross Training and more! Weigh-in and body composition assessments are offered during Week 1 and Week 8. All fitness levels are welcome!
RC N.O.W. Enhancements for 2018
- Improved result-driven workouts with a monthly calendar that shows the type of workout planned for each day. Workouts will be focused each day, helping maximize time spent in class.
- Personal Workout Tracking Book
- Nutrition Guidebook and FREE 30 minute personal nutrition counseling appointment with a Registered Dietitian
- Heart rate based training to maximize workouts
- Accountability through MyZone that rewards efforts through MyZone Effort Points
- Motivation through individual and group challenges offered throughout the year
- Referral program available to earn an exclusive gift when you refer a friend to the program.
NEW to Kickboxing? FREE RC NOW training is offered the first Saturday before the start of each 8-week session. Basic punches and kicks are introduced. Participants receive individual attention to be sure they are using correct form before starting class. Individual training appointments are also available.
RC N.O.W. is offered Monday – Friday at:
There are three pricing options for RC N.O.W. including an annual payment, monthly automatic withdrawal or a single 8-week session. Click here to check out these options.
MYZONE Technology will be used during class
We are launching MyZones new MZ-3 physical activity belt- a Bluetooth enabled, heart-rate based effort tracking device. Wearing your belt during all activity, inside and outside the club, helps you stay on track and get the results you want. MyZone is an all-in-one exercise tracking too which can store up to 16 hours of data. The MyZone app is free to download to a personal device. The cost is $70 for your personal heart rate strap.
Want to know more? Click Here for a short (1:30 min) video that shows the benefits of using the MYZONE MZ-3 Strap in and outside of the RC N.O.W. class setting.
Still have questions? Click here for more information about the benefits of MYZONE. More helpful links: