Who is eligible for membership?
- Rockwell Collins Employee
- Rockwell Collins Retirees receiving retirement benefits
- Rockwell Collins Contract Employees
- Individuals enrolled in a SilverSneakers or Silver&Fit plan through an eligible insurance company
Who can I sponsor?
Rockwell Collins Employees and Retirees may sponsor the following:
- Immediate family: Spouse or domestic partner and children ages 7 through 25
- Extended Family: Adult children who have set up their own household or are over the age of 25, daughter-in-law, son-in-law, brother, brother-in-law, sister, Sister-in-law, parent, parent-in-law, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin, grandchild, and spouses of aforementioned individuals.
Rockwell Collins badges contractors may sponsor their spouse or domestic partner and children ages 7-25.
How much does it cost to join?
Can I bring a guest?
Yes, members may bring guests to the Rec Center. Please click to review the guest guidelines.
What makes up a family?
Family plan rates apply (after the 2nd family plan member) to spouse or domestic partner and child members ages 7-25. Family plans must be paid for by a single payment method.
Are strollers allowed?
Strollers can now be used on the track in the High Court from 9:00-11:00am and 1:00-3:00pm as long as there is not heavy track or court usage. The individual pushing the stroller must walk single file to allow other members using the track to pass safely and easily.