- Time trials to help establish your training pace
- A Functional Movement Screening and corrective exercise to help you avoid injury ($65 value)
- Marathon Training education sessions on Wednesdays, 5:30pm
- 16-week Training Manual
- Strength Training Workouts for Runners – Thursdays, 5:30pm
- Rec Center Runners T-shirt or tank
- Group runs every Saturday morning at 7:00am
- Mini challenges and opportunities to win prizes and goodies to keep you on track
Have you ever considered running 13.1 or 26.2 miles? Now is your chance! The Rec Center is offering a 16-week training program that started on January 8, 2018 to help get you across the finish line at the Run CRANDIC marathon and half marathon in April! The Rec Center Runners program includes the following:
Participants receive a 16-week program manual that will incorporate running and strength training to help members build their base slowly and safely to reduce the possibility of injuries. Each week there will be four to five runs, two strength training workouts and two full days of rest.
The program cost for members will be $70 plus tax. Rockwell Collins employee nonmember cost will be $182 plus tax which includes a 3-month Rec Center membership. Questions? If interested, contact Kendra.